Drug roundup nets 14
Drug roundup conducted in Bell County
Staying safe in the sun
- Drug roundup nets 14 - 6:58 pm
- Lincoln School Homecoming 2016 - 3:30 pm
- Senate Democrats block GOP’s Zika funding bill - 3:01 pm
- Ky.’s proposed Medicaid overhaul criticized - 2:02 pm
- Drug roundup conducted in Bell County - 1:49 pm
- Consumer group releases annual list of dangerous summer toys - 12:37 pm
- MSHA launches enhanced safety standards - 12:33 pm
- State News in Brief - 12:31 pm
- Ikea recalls 29M dressers after 6 kids killed - 11:25 am
- Staying safe in the sun - 4:47 pm
- Domestic call leads to drug arrest - 4:45 pm
- Ky. stepping up push to stop gas pump fraud - 4:39 pm
- State News in Brief - 2:21 pm updated: 2:59 pm.
- Volkswagen settles emissions-cheating cases for up to $15.3B - 1:47 pm
- Paring the apple - 8:25 pm
- Clairfield Ambulance Station issue revisited - 8:05 pm
- Possession indictments returned - 4:39 pm
- Supreme Court to hear college funding case in Ky. - 2:33 pm
- State News in Brief - 1:31 pm updated: 2:32 pm.
- Fiorina campaigns for Rand Paul in Ky. Senate race - 1:30 pm
- Ky. may temporarily reopen private prisons amid overcrowding - 1:29 pm
- Task force sweeps US for child predators - 7:59 pm
- Trafficking indictments handed down - 7:59 pm
- Library offers adult reading program - 7:59 pm
- Fields releases album - 7:58 pm
- Dr. Wolfe honored for achievements - 7:58 pm
- State News in Brief - 3:11 pm
- ATF makes arrest in explosives case - 5:14 pm
- Marines: Man in Iwo Jima flag raising photo misidentified - 2:47 pm
- Multiple tornadoes in Illinois; homes, gas station damaged - 2:47 pm
- Flu spray fails again, panel urges shot instead - 2:46 pm
- Proactivity for bear activity - 2:39 pm updated: 4:54 pm.
- Vaught joins board - 2:33 pm
- Medicaid overhaul outlined - 2:33 pm
- State News in Brief - 2:32 pm
- KDFWR awards elk permit to a partnering landowner - 12:58 pm
- Storm causes damage - 4:55 pm
- Barton retires - 4:46 pm
- Nearly 1 in 3 on Medicare got commonly abused opioids - 3:20 pm
- Carters mark 70 years ‘even closer together’ - 3:14 pm
- State News in Brief - 2:34 pm
- MARH to host Lunch & Learn - 1:06 pm
- Clinic owner charged in Tennessee - 1:05 pm
- AT&T brings faster network to LMU, Harrogate - 1:05 pm
- Wife allegedly stabs husband - 3:57 pm
- Parks being supervised - 3:17 pm
- Clerk asks court to dismiss appeals in gay marriage lawsuit - 3:13 pm
- Help needed in search for missing man - 3:12 pm
- State News in Brief - 3:03 pm updated: 3:13 pm.
- State News in Brief - 4:14 pm
Staying safe in the sun
Summertime is finally here and that means more time for fun outdoors in the swimming pool, playing sports and fishing. More time in the sun means more...
Domestic call leads to drug arrest
An early Sunday morning call to the Lee County Sheriff’s Department in regards to a possible domestic event resulted in a man being arrested on ...
Ky. stepping up push to stop gas pump fraud
LEXINGTON — With the Fourth of July and peak summer travel season around the corner, state and local authorities are working with retailers to p...
State News in Brief
Advocates criticize Bevin’s plan to overhaul MedicaidBOWLING GREEN (AP) — Health care advocates and consumers say Republican Gov. Matt Bev...
Volkswagen settles emissions-cheating cases for up to $15.3B
DETROIT (AP) — Volkswagen will spend up to $15.3 billion to settle consumer lawsuits and government allegations that it cheated on emissions tes...
Paring the apple
The county just might escape paying a substantial chunk of the original proposed costs of renovating the Claiborne County Jail if the Claiborne Commis...
Kris Bryant hits 3 homers as Cubs, Arrieta beat Reds 11-8
CINCINNATI (AP) — When Kris Bryant reached the dugout after his record-setting third homer, thousands of Cubs fans in the stands cheered for a c...
Evans sues for race discrimination
Former Claiborne High School head football coach Jerton Evans is suing the Claiborne County Board of Education for firing him from that position as we...
Little League All-Stars schedule
Teams from Area 3 will lock horns throughout this week in a double elimination tournament for a chance to advance to the little league district tourna...
Rose added to Reds’ Hall of Fame
CINCINNATI (AP) — Pete Rose joked about his hair and his age. He reminisced about all those wins with the Big Red Machine. There was one thing t...
Nuggets select Jamal Murray
DENVER (AP) — Jamal Murray can score. The Denver Nuggets desperately needed a scorer.So this was a rather slam dunk decision, especially since h...
76ers take Simmons
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Ben Simmons was signing 76ers jerseys and eating cheesesteaks before he was even drafted.He’ll wear a team uniform for...
LMU teams up for STEM summer camp
HARROGATE, Tenn. — Lincoln Memorial University is partnering with the Boys and Girls Clubs of the Tennessee Valley (BGCTV) to provide 50 high sc...
To place an event in the Community Calendar, email: [email protected]; fax: 606-573-0042 attention Bethany Key; or drop a written copy of the an...
National Migraine and Headache Awareness Month
Tennova Healthcare is marking National Migraine and Headache Awareness Month by helping distinguish between a migraine headache and the more common te...
The smell of rain
I know you all have done this: On a hot and humid day you suddenly notice an earthy, dirt-like odor, and you turn to someone and say: “Smells li...
Dogs dislike Fourth of July
The results are in and 80 percent of dogs overwhelmingly dislike Fourth of July celebrations. Our history is rich in inspiring stories of how our Foun...
Bevin made right move regarding UofL
The University of Louisville has been plagued by scandal for several years and it was obvious that change was needed, with a board of trustees bitterl...
Today in History
By The Associated PressToday is Wednesday, June 29, the 181st day of 2016. There are 185 days left in the year.Today’s Highlight in History:On J...
Ky. sexual assault victims deserve a voice
By now, most of America has heard about the horrific Stanford University rape case. This tragedy was pushed into the public eye after a 12-page victim...
Safe handling of chicks
The intestinal tracts of all mammals have various types of bacteria as part of their natural intestinal microflora. There are many opportunities for y...
Today in History
By The Associated PressToday is Tuesday, June 28, the 180th day of 2016. There are 186 days left in the year.Today’s Highlights in History:On Ju...