Representatives with SHIP, State Health Insurance Assistance Program, will be at Servolution Health Services in Speedwell, Tennessee at 1 p.m. on Sept. 29.
This event is for individuals that may qualify for extra help with the cost of your Medicare premium and/or Part D Drugs/plan.
Depending on your income you may qualify for a Medicare Savings Program (MSP) or Low income Subsidy (LIS) that may entitle you to the following:
• You may get the 104.90 for your Medicare Part B paid (MSP);
• Part D monthly premium up to $33.13 and annual deductibles up to $320 may be paid for you;
• Your co-pays for drugs are $2.65, or less on generic and $6.60 or less on brand name drugs;
• You will not enter the Donut Hole; and
• Have an income below $1,491 single and $2011 married and resources below $13,640 single and $27,250 married.
This event is not for those who have income levels above those listed. A minimum of 15 people is needed to sign up for SHIP come.
To see if you qualify, make an appointment, for more information or directions, contact Donna Williams at 423-869-8080.